BASC Shotgun Coach Award – Bisley at Braidwood, Selkirk
Location: Bisley at Braidwood
The BASC Shotgun Coach award will enable you to offer a service of practical shooting advice and tuition.
The three day workshop will enable an assessment to be made of the training required, based on your ability and experience. These days will consist of some intense training as a group and one to one training with the Mentors from the training team.
Following successful completion of the course you will arrange your individual mentoring sessions with your assigned Mentor, the six hours’ worth of mentoring sessions are included in the price of the course.
Potential candidates must :-
- be a BASC member
- hold a current BASC Shotgun Safety Officer Award
- have attended the BASC Shotgun Coach Award Foundation day
- have previous experience of coaching shotgun (a professional discussion will be conducted before registering to assess prior knowledge)
- Accommodation or lunch each day is not included in the cost of the courses
- The training manual will be sent on receipt of your course fee and booking form
- Candidates must be members of BASC
- BASC has the right to remove a candidate or halt the course due to unsafe or inappropriate behaviour or situations.
For more information please contact Jane Hatton on 01244 573018 or email email@example.com
Due to the current outbreak of COVID 19 we are delivering courses to government guidelines making sure they are COVID safe. Subject to the government guidance, local lockdowns and National Lockdowns we may have to postpone some courses in the future at short notice. If your course is going to be postponed, you will be contacted directly by a member of staff to discuss your options.