Due to the current outbreak of COVID 19 we are delivering courses to government guidelines making sure they are COVID safe. Subject to government guidance and local lockdowns we may have to postpone courses in the future at short notice. If your course is going to be postponed you will be contacted directly by a member of staff to inform you.
Location: Oriel Hotel
Join us at our North Wales open evening on Friday 20 March at the Oriel Hotel, St Asaph, LL17 0LW.
We’re please to be joined by the following guest speakers:
- Victoria Chesters, BASC social media officer, will talk about the positives and pitfalls of social media
- Bill Harriman, BASC director of firearms, will give an update on firearms enquiries in Wales
- David Ilsley, BASC head of marketing and membership, will talk about staying safe to avoid insurance claims
- Audrey Watson, BASC deer officer, will introduce BASC’s deer department
- Representation from the North Wales Rural Crime team will also be on hand to answer your questions.
Open to both members and non-members!
Event is free; booking required. Contact BASC Wales on email@example.com or call 01244 573029 to book your places.