Due to the outbreak of COVID 19 and government guidance BASC took the decision to postpone all training courses scheduled up until the end of June 2020. With the restrictions starting to be lifted in different areas of the UK at different rates, we expect courses to start going ahead from the 9th July in England and at later dates in Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales. All courses will be reviewed on a daily basis and be led by government advice. I would like to thank all our future course participants for being understanding during this difficult period. If your course was postponed or is going to be postponed you will be contacted by a member of staff. The list of current courses are published on the BASC website and are open to booking subject to further government guidance.
Location: Oriel Hotel
Join us at our North Wales open evening on Friday 20 March at the Oriel Hotel, St Asaph, LL17 0LW.
We’re please to be joined by the following guest speakers:
- Victoria Chesters, BASC social media officer, will talk about the positives and pitfalls of social media
- Bill Harriman, BASC director of firearms, will give an update on firearms enquiries in Wales
- David Ilsley, BASC head of marketing and membership, will talk about staying safe to avoid insurance claims
- Audrey Watson, BASC deer officer, will introduce BASC’s deer department
- Representation from the North Wales Rural Crime team will also be on hand to answer your questions.
Open to both members and non-members!
Event is free; booking required. Contact BASC Wales on email@example.com or call 01244 573029 to book your places.