Introduction to Deer Stalking
Biddulph, Stoke-on-Trent, , , ST13 8QE
Category: Deer Stalking
Are you looking to start your journey into deer management/stalking?
Are you unsure of how to get started or if it is for you?
Our introduction to deer management event will be a great place to start and to learn the basics before you go for a DSC qualification or before you go deer stalking for the first time.
The introduction to deer day is designed for people who already shoot other disciplines but are yet to stalk/shoot deer.
The day will cover;
- Why we manage deer and the methods/ tactics used
- The species and habitats deer are found in
- Species and disease recognition at various stages of their life and through the year
- Identifying the presence and species of deer
- Deer Stalking kit used and choosing/operating the correct kit.
You will be served a venison burger for lunch which has been produced onsite.
We will tour the beautiful park area at Sprinks Farm and have the opportunity to see some of the captive deer which are present, here you will have the chance to study the deer in close proximity.
Cost: £75 for BASC Members/ £90 for non members
Address: Sprinks Farm, Biddulph, Stoke-on-Trent, ST13 8QE
To book please visit; https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/introduction-to-deer-stalking-tickets-596704287587