Due to the current outbreak of COVID 19 we are delivering courses to government guidelines making sure they are COVID safe. Subject to the government guidance, local lockdowns and National Lockdowns we may have to postpone some courses in the future at short notice. If your course is going to be postponed, you will be contacted directly by a member of staff to discuss your options.
Location: Dovey Valley Shooting Ground
Book in for a .410 shotgun coaching session at Dovey Valley Shooting Ground on Sunday 4 October.
- Socially distanced supervised coaching sessions by BASC qualified shotgun coaches for novice – advanced shooters
- Timed coaching sessions by pre-appointment only throughout the day will last for 1 & 1/2 hours
- Maximum of two people per session
- Each participant will shoot 50 clays over 5 sporting stands
- Bacon roll and refreshments on arrival
- Cartridges and clays supplied
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own .410 shotgun but if required .410 shotguns can be supplied on the day (thoroughly cleaned and sanitised after each session according with H&S guidelines)
Social distancing restrictions and H&S measured will be observed at all times.
The event is open to:
- Novice to advanced shooters of all ages who do not require close supervision
- 9 – 11 year old beginners
- £25 – Adult – Novice to advanced shooters (who do not require close supervision of less that 2 meters)
- £20 – Junior :
Aged 9 – 11 years – Beginners
Aged 8 – 18 years – Novice to advanced shooters (who do not require close supervision of less that 2 meters)
** Unfortunately due to social distancing measures currently in place the event is not open to adult beginners or young beginners aged 12 – 18 years however we will be reviewing this in line with changes of government guidance.
Your booking and allocated time slot will be secured on receipt of payment and booking form. This is on a first-come first-served basis.
Download your booking form here:BOOKING-FORM-.410-Coaching-session_Dovey-Valley
Return your booking form and to book your time slot email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01239 85163 for any queries.