Due to the outbreak of COVID 19 and government guidance on non-essential social gatherings, BASC has taken the decision to postpone all training courses scheduled up until the end of May.
If you are booked on a course you will be contacted in the next 14 days with details of the new date and venue. We will review all further courses on a daily basis and be led by government advice.
I would like to thank all course participants for being understanding during this difficult period.
Location: Eriswell Lodge
Categories No Categories
Our ladies Christmas shooting event will be on December 1st 2018!
Arrival will be at 11am, with an approximate finish time of 5.30pm.
This event will cost £60 per person, with current Eriswell Lodge members paying £55.
On this event you can expect….
– Hot drink upon arrival
– Group instruction based on ability
– First time, beginners and intermediates will receive 25 clays & cartridges each
– The experienced groups will receive 75 clays each, however you will need to provide your own cartridges
– After your group shooting we will return to the clubhouse, where we will mix you up into teams of 5 shooters we will then head out to do a fast & furious flush. 100 targets will be sent at random for you, and the highest scoring teams will win prizes! Cartridges for this will be provided, and everyone will have an instructor with them to help and load.
– Goodie bag!
– A two course Christmas dinner and drinks! (Carvery roast dinner, desert, coffee & mints) Vegetarian options available!
We are limited to 30 spaces for this event, so please book in quickly to avoid missing out! To confirm your space we require full advance payment & a completed booking in form.
Bookings are required by 24th November, please note that 72′ hours notice is required to receive a refund if you need to cancel your space.