Due to the current outbreak of COVID 19 we are delivering courses to government guidelines making sure they are COVID safe. Subject to government guidance and local lockdowns we may have to postpone courses in the future at short notice. If your course is going to be postponed you will be contacted directly by a member of staff to inform you.
“BASC Coach Guided Round”
Venue: West Kent Shooting School, Old Hay, off Pearsons Green Road, Paddock Wood, Brenchley, Kent TN12 7DG
Date: 11th August 2020
Time: 10am or 1.30pm
We are offering our members a great opportunity to book a guided round with one of our BASC coaches.
This is not a full-on shooting lesson but an opportunity to discuss those difficult stands, get someone to have a look at what you are doing or go through how to approach a certain type of target. The BASC coach will give you some top tips on how to improve those scores or as we head into the shooting season some valuable knowledge for those driven bird days.
Obviously in the current climate we must ensure we adhere to all the government guidelines and the processes and procedures of our wonderful host West Kent Shooting School.
Open to BASC members with a shotgun certificate and their own gun and cartridges – max load 28gm.
Cost: £55.00 per person
Please do not attend this event if doing so is in breach of local coronavirus restrictions in your area of residence.
West Kent Shooting Schools – current guidelines as at 15th June
- The main gate will still be locked until 9.45am
- No Gun Hire
- Please DO NOT come to the ground if you or any member of your family/household has symptoms of COVID 19 or you are deemed an “at risk” person
- Hand sanitizers will be provided on all stands – please use this before and after using the release buttons.
- Maximum groups of SIX but please still adhere to the 2 metre distance rule.
- No spectator permitted
- The ground will be monitored by Staff Members to ensure that all guidelines are being upheld.
- The Clubhouse is open for a maximum of four customers at a time – operating an entrance and exit policy (one way) within the government guidelines
- Toilets are open with relevant hand wash facilities and regular checks.
- Hot and Cold takeaway food/drink service available.
- There is no inside seating available.
- No Guns, bags or kit to be brought into the Clubhouse
- Cartridges can be purchased
- The shop is now fully open – one person at a time